As an essential business, we are open and serving the needs of Southern Utah for urgent eye care needs. Glasses or Contact lenses not working with the mask? We can help. Broken or blurry glasses? We can help. Eye infection or sudden decrease in vision? We can help. Flashes of light and floaters? We can help. We mask. We wash hands and disinfect between each patient. Limited appointments available due to our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We’re here to help. Call 435-656-2003 to reserve your appointment. In person and telehealth appointments available.
- We sanitize entry door handle after each use
- We will request that you wash your hands when you first enter our office
- We will refrain from shaking hands
- We sanitize instruments and seating after each patient
- We wash our hands in between each patient (and sometimes more often)
- We sanitize each frame after it has been handled
- We ask that you bring only family members who will be involved with the eye exam
- We offer curbside pick-up of glasses and/or contact lenses
- We offer free shipping of contact lenses with the purchase of at least one box per eye
- We offer Telehealth option when appropriate and desired
Stay healthy. Stay safe.
Dr. Joseph Fife
Paradise Canyon Eye Care